Monday, August 30, 2010

Who's Driving?

Day 3: Luckily we have stayed at LaQuinta Inns for the last two nights.  La Quintas are dog friendly and their customer service is great--shout out to LaQuinta! We would never have made it 1800 miles in three days with five dogs and three humans without the ability to bed down for the night someplace comfortable.

At the time the picture below was taken I was exhausted and trying to stay awake so Seneca and I put a movie in the portable DVD player.  Good thing it kept me awake because those two are sleeping--she has her shades on and you can't see her eyes, but take my word for it.  I laughed all the way through "Soulplane," mindless, mindless entertainment, but what a kick!  My laughing didn't bother these two and neither did the fact that my eyes were on the DVD player and not on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment