Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sour Pancakes

I will spare you a long, drawn out story so here's the short-hand version:

Buck, Frasier, and Niles were supposed to be the star attraction in a little petting zoo along with Farmer Ron's baby goats, at the Marquette County Dairy Breakfast today, but the organizer didn't get back to Farmer Ron in time for preparations to take place.

Determined not to disappoint the boys, I held a dress rehearsal this morning and paraded them around the goat paddock, explaining that this was indeed the Dairy Breakfast.

When I was pretty convinced that collars and leashes had been on long enough, and that I was about to have a couple of bungee jumpers off the goat pen roofs, I took all of their outfits off and gave them a raspberry leaf.

No one asked questions.
















No comments:

Post a Comment