Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Don't Get Between A Boy And His Bowl







Hand that bowl over, lady.

Please note: in no way is this dog actually agressive while he is playing with his bowl. The white Husky loves to play tug of war as any real dog should.  We thank him for allowing this close up footage for documentary purposes. When the cameras stopped rolling, he tried to sit down in my lap; as he is bigger than I am, it was slightly embarrassing as my husband found me flattened underneath this large white beast.



2 comments:

  1. He's sniffing your crotch, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Rklawton, I thought the same thing. Hahaha. Poor Kimi, sorry.

    Anyhoo, our boxer loves to play football with his dish. He'll bark and play and punt it. He's evened ruined the metal kind that way. Good thing he's cute.

    ReplyDelete