Friday, October 21, 2011

Lenny and George Revisited

In case you were wondering if "George" was still lying about in "Lenny's" kennel when we went for our evening walk, he was! I don't know what he's been doing all day with that mouse--makes me think he really does think it's a lozenge.

Can you imagine Gunnar laying in his romp room next to a little mouse corpse, pretending to nap with his friend? Sad. (The truth is he's a carnivore; but, I have no idea why this mouse as opposed to the dozens before him did not end up in the white Husky's gastrointestinal tract).

No matter. I made Mr. H come out, reverently pick up little George and place him into Old Man Taylor (burner) for a Viking-style funeral.

2 comments:

  1. I don't suppose OMT could fit a large human-sized corpse, could it? Just askin'. No reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO Kimi, you crack me up! Miss you girly!

    ReplyDelete