Friday, October 21, 2011

Of Mice and Dog

After our 5am tug of war with the rope toy, I threw a few treats into Gunnar's kennel, along with his breakfast. The white Husky has a multi-roomed suite, which he won't have at the new house: he'll have the same sized area but it will be more of an open floor plan loft.

Gunnar snuck in a few sloppy kisses which I typically duck because I know where his mouth usually is and one doesn't want to go there. But, I haven't seen him eat any little woodland creatures lately, so I thought G-man's mouth had a dental cleanliness to it. In other words, when he licked my chin, I thought I was safe.

In his current penthouse there is a romp room, slumber chamber, dining room (where the water bucket is), and an outdoor patio. When I threw the treats into the romp room I saw that Gunnar had indeed been romping: he had been playing with a little mouse friend who hadn't survived the game of cowboys and indians. Gunnar's little mouse friend was in an everlasting slumber in the romp room...I hope he's gone when I get back.
(There's no need for a photo; you know what this looks like!)

1 comment: