Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Baby

Well not actually a New Year's baby, but delivered to our house right about that time, Jellybean the Mini Horse has come to stay with us. She had been inhabiting Farmer Ron's pasture, but she needs a little rehab work on her hooves and such and I promised my dad I'd keep a close eye on her. He was happy to oblige, I think, and he also knows I have many contacts that will help with Jelly's physical and mental well being. (We met our new pet sitter today and she not only loves working with dogs, but she also has an affinity for horses. Of course, she's no Nunn Better pet sitter (my bff Seneca owns this company), but we are darned lucky to meet such a wonderful lady this far north of prime pet sitting area (Dane county).

Welcome home, Jellybean!


This little baby buffalo is due for a pedicure!



Mr. H laying down the ground rules with his new little girl--
you know, about parties and boys and such....


.



No comments:

Post a Comment