Thursday, July 26, 2012

Off Leash

I've been praying for ten years that I would have the strength, stamina, courage and wisdom to be able to train my animals off leash. Apparently when I was praying I should have specifically mentioned to God that it was the DOGS I wanted to behave off leash, not the 3-month old goat!

But, nonetheless, isn't he a spectacular little creature? So sweet and not very adventurous around the yard, but Buck sure likes to take a leaf from every plant to see what they taste like. After all, it is the first time in his little life to try all the foliage around him, since they live on a dry paddock during the day. Soon the pastures will be fenced in and the goats and Diesel-the wonder llama-will be able to run around in the fields.






No comments:

Post a Comment