Saturday, June 18, 2011

Greenish Thumbs

The garden actually looks a bit like a garden thanks to Grandma Debbie and Mr. H. I can't really take much credit. However, I'm extremely proud of my tomato plants (my favorite) and can't wait to see what will actually bear fruit.

Mr. H gets excited at the thought of growing his own food but I remind him that it is a vegetable garden. He doesn't really eat vegetables and I also told him that Hot Pockets don't grow in a garden either so he's really up a creek.

These are black cherry tomatoes. I can't wait to see what they look like!
Mr. H's Melon Patch- a little water logged but we hope it will pull through
Onion proliferation

The rains have hit us so hard lately that had it not been for our straw and horse poop
compost, we might have had all of these plants wash out









1 comment: