Saturday, September 17, 2011

Of Deepest Concern

I couldn't have been any more shocked than when Mr. H called me into his office (yes, I felt like I was in elementary school) this afternoon and said, "Are you sure you want to post the photo of yourself that you did in Friday's blog entry?" (The post pic of me with the after effects of "hot pepper face"). I thought he was kidding but he explained that I look nothing like that photo, and apparently he didn't think it was very flattering. (I must really be making quite a face in that one: all I know is that is exactly what I looked like after I bit into the pepper!)

This is very strange coming from him, but especially because of how discerning I am about just how scary I might look in a pic that goes public. So, to ease his concerns --and maybe yours--here is how I look without my face screwed up:

Just the same. Hee hee



Considering the state of the world today, this is such a minor thing to be clarifying, isn't it? (I'm well aware of that; I'm sort of making fun of myself AND Mr. H. Sorry, honey).





No comments:

Post a Comment