Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Grippers

I've been milking Peaches and Beatrice for two days now --Peaches for longer than that by herself. I feel as though I'm back in kickboxing class punching the speed bag. The mechanics of handmilking requires a physical strength and technique most modern, civilized humans don't possess. Think about it: what do we do in our daily lives over and over that involves a grip like that--extreme golf, maybe?

There's no comparison...my only point is that my hands are a bit crampy and I walked into the office today, sat down in front of my computer and wondered how I would manage to type and even use the electronic mouse!

All I have to say is that you better watch out: after two weeks of this, I'll be able to arm wrestle anyone...and win!

Not the prettiest milk maid uniform, but we aren't
going for fashion at milking time!

No comments:

Post a Comment