Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

4:00am No sign of coyotes, but I went out to the barn where Bea, Peaches and little Buck were kept overnight. Chewy and Gretel can fend for themselves in the paddocks. Bea was not giving birth and Buck was asleep, so I also went back to bed.

6:00am Barn chores done, barn swept (goats are so messy), and the ladies released from the barn to go hang out with Chewy and do goat stuff.

8:45am I went to check on Bea before getting my second cup of coffee and when I walked down the side stairs to peek into the goat paddock Bea and a little white and black face looked up at me...wait! That's not little Buck! MR. H! IT'S TIME AGAIN. HURRY. IT'S TIME. TWO ARE OUT AND ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here is what we've got-- (Two more little boys with no names yet; by the way--we so wanted girls, but are just happy they are healthy and Bea is doing great.):








No comments:

Post a Comment