Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

A pictorial for the day. Warning: this material is only appropriate for fur-friendly audiences. If you don't like dogs, you won't want to view this!

Look at these two blonde haired, blue-eyed kids! It's impossible not to fall in love with Gunnar!


I wish I could tell you that Talon was trying to give Gunnar a kiss, but I won't. I'm not that delusional, however, there was no biting or growling--progress!! P.S. Only Talon growls and bites-poor Gunnar doesn't do any of that.

Loki was exhausted after tormenting Gunnar so he had to take a nap with his dolly, Benny. Incidentally, it was three years ago this month that we adopted Loki Aloysious Homer-and Benny St. Germain.



Yup, he is driving this mower one-handed while hanging on dearly to that Coca Cola!

Gunnar and I are reflecting on my big day in town at work tomorrow. I'm reflecting, he's drooling.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Bill needs more than a coke! That landscape is bigger than an 18 hole golf course. Take pity on the poor man, puh-leeze!

    ReplyDelete