Monday, October 4, 2010

Domestic Crap

Feel free to stage an intervention.


I made Ratatouille and then I made Meatloaf Cupcakes with Creamy Potato Frosting (awesome recipe from one of my favorite bloggers, The Pioneer Woman). This is getting a bit ridiculous! I've made more than four whole meals in this house. I believe the kitchen is bewitched: please send an exorcist--or get me a job-- or Bill may come home from work and find me in a kitchen apron with...gulp...ruffles. Or worse: we will look like Roseanne and Dan Connor (from the Roseanne Show) in six months!

6 comments:

  1. Meatloaf Cupcakes with Creamy Potato Frosting...Oh my god that sounds great!!!!! and they look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Greg! Bill ate two for lunch and overstuffed himself. I thought these would be great "pupcakes" for a doggy birthday party as the meatcake and potato frosting is all totally canine friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to sound like a naysayer, but 'meat' and 'cupcake' should never be even close to each other in the title of food...or, well, anything at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I know what to get your for Christmas. You are so screwed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep opening the fridge and seeing those stupid meatcakes and they remind me of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. I get excited for one second then realize the monstrosity that is the cupcake in my fridge--they are actually good but not sugary goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those meatloaf cakes are beautiful!
    How creative!

    ReplyDelete