Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Breakfast Time In The Barn

All of the little animals were excited to see me this morning; Assel is extremely food motivated, just like his brother. Now that Assel is feeling better his true colors are showing. I thought he followed me around because he thought I was awesome: now I just think he's a chow hound!

Oh, and for those of you dying to know how I'm scooping poop in the field, I figured it out! Because of the dry grass and wet ground, I have to use a hard-tined rake and scoop the horse apples into a wide plastic snow shovel. Then, I throw it over the fence into the compost pile that's going on the garden. "The Garden" = I point to a large patch that I would love vegetables to sprout up in and say, "Oh yeah, that's the garden...." As if.

Yup. Me and my plastic poop shovel...and my "garden."



Shaq wanted to dine al fresco this morning


Bea is dying for some attention: won't anyone play?

No comments:

Post a Comment