Monday, April 4, 2011

It Is Now A Real Farm and I'm A Real Farmer?

They are here, arriving safely on Thursday afternoon. Unfortunately Assel (the silver one with blonde-ish mane) was very sick a few days before he arrived and took a turn yesterday. I was up all night learning about equine veterinary medicine, met an awesome vet, and prayed fervently while my new friend is deciding whether he should poop or not. Folks, we are praying for poop: and I will keep you informed.


These fuzzy little guys are 33 inches tall and so gentle. Watch for post updates after (technically before) this one, as I will go back and fill in more with great photos and information on these boys. Shaq (left) is a certified therapy horse: I can't wait to lay down and tell him my problems. And Assel (my guy on the right), is a very loving little Mini. His tummy is not feeling good now, but he sure looks better than he did last night at 10pm...and 1am...and 2 am..and 5 am... Whew. They're worth it. Oh, and by the way, the horses understand Arabic; yup, I'm going to have to purchase Rosetta Stone in order to tell my horses what I want!

More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment